16 June 2010

NOTD Antique Green

No, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth.  Sometimes, I just like to unplug and remove myself from technology.  I had an enjoyable weekend with friends and the husband, and then Monday, I drove my parents and Grandma to a mini family reunion.  I was able to see many of my second cousins that I hadn't seen in awhile...a couple I hadn't even met before!


Now I'm back to regular posting and I have a ton of stuff lined up!  First at bat is a mani I did just before leaving for the family shindig.  I had absolutely no idea how this would turn out, so you could file this under "Huh, didn't expect that!".  I figured it would probably just be a more shimmery charcoal, but nope!  Antique Green!  Really pretty.  The sales ladies at the Cosmetics Company Outlet I stopped at on the way home just about fell over themselves getting a look at it!  Trust me, it was that pretty.






More pics and what I used after the jump!











I know that last pic is blurry, but you can see the different color shimmers...purple, green, etc.


I love that it's just so sparkly and practically metallic in the sunlight, but at the same time, a very understated green.  If you work in a conservative office, this might go over well since it's not totally in-your-face green.  The sparkle flakies have this sea blue-greenness to them that is just so pretty.


Polishes used:
Zoya Loredana
Zoya LA Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment