26 November 2010

Deborah Lippmann Bitches' Brew Nail Lacquer

I thought about doing some bright, crazy color for Thanksgiving, but I decided to go with a more traditional fall color with a sassy name, Deborah Lippmann Bitches' Brew, a vampy burgundy shimmer.




More pictures after the jump!



I'm sure I've got other colors similar to Bitches' Brew, but the formula of Deborah Lippmann's polishes are really fantastic and totally worth the price.  I did this mani before I started doing my Thanksgiving cooking, and my nails looked perfect when dinnertime rolled around.  Deborah Lippmann Bitches' Brew, along with the rest of her collection are available on her website and on Beauty.com.  Right now, you can save 20% on your purchase on either site.  Use code turkey20 through November 30th on Deborah Lippmann's site.  Code BTY20 on Beauty.com gets you not only 20% off, but free shipping, as well (I don't know how long that one is valid for, but I tried it today and it worked).

No comments:

Post a Comment