31 August 2010

OPI Fall 2010 Swiss Collection

OPI's latest collection is inspired by Switzerland.  This collection is full of a lot of great colors, many of which I wanted to take home with me.  But, in the interest of being less of a hoarder thrifty, I picked my three favorites:  Glitzerland, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, and William Tell Me About OPI.




Glitzerland is a sparkly champagne gold.  You can see the different colors of shimmer.  So sparkly!!  Be warned, though, in direct sunlight, you will momentarily blind yourself if you stare right at your nails...I may or may not have first-hand knowledge of that.




Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is a sparkly charcoal.  Like Glitzerland, you can see the light and dark shimmers.  The inner magpie in me is drooling over how sparkly!  (That pink reflection...that's my shirt!)




William Tell Me About OPI is a deep, dark raisin-y eggplant.  Very fall and vampy.  I love these blackened colors for fall.  Brings out my inner goth.


If I had to pick a fourth, I'd have gotten Ski Teal We Drop, which is a gorgeous dark teal cream.


While these colors are pretty, I think there may be some dupes in my stash (or at least from a couple other fall collections).  Keep checking back as I will be doing comparison swatches for this collection to see if I can save you guys some dough!


The OPI Swiss Collection is available now at beauty retailers for $8.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment